Teams must have a Facebook Account for the Club
and be a Member of Futsal Clubs in the Philippines on Facebook.
- For Youth Teams:
Players should “Like” on Facebook our PFA Youth Cup Page
- For School Teams:
Players should “Like” on Facebook our PFA Inter School Futsal Cup Teams
- For 3rd & 4th Division Clubs:
Players should “Like” on Facebook our Pilipinas Futsal Cup Winners Cup Page.
- For 1st & 2nd Division Clubs:
Players should “Like” on Facebook our Luzon Premier Futsal League Page.
STEP 1: COACH REGISTRATION (NEW COACHES)
- You MUST register as a coach and get your coach ID number before being able to register a team!
STEP 2: TEAM REGISTRATION (Add a team)
- You MUST register a team and get your team ID and password before being able to add players to the team!
STEP 3: PLAYER REGISTRATION (add a player to a team)
- REFEREE REGISTRATION (For Futsal Referee’s Registration)
- YOUTH PLAYER REGISTRATION (To register a player to a club or league without yet having a team )
- ADULT PLAYER REGISTRATION (To register a player to a club or league without yet having a team )
- NATIONAL FINALS REGISTRATION (To register teams for tournaments )
You can also email us a letter of intent so we can send you the PFA REGISTRATION FORMS.
KINDLY PREPARE A HARD COPY of all the forms, which will be collected on our Annual Manager’s Meeting. (Schedules to be announced soon.)
You can also Email us back as attachments:
- Registration Form
- Club Registration Form
- Acknowledgement of Participation Forms
Arriba Futsalista !!!